What is a literature review PPT?
• A literature review is an evaluative report of informationfound in the literature related to selected area of study. Thereview describes, summarizes, evaluates & clarifies thisliterature.
What is literature review in research methodology ppt?
3. LITERATURE REVIEW A literature review is a written summary of journals, articles, books and other documents that describe the past and current state of information on the topic of your research study.
What are the different kinds of literature?
- Drama. Stories composed in verse or prose, usually for theatrical performance, where conflicts and emotion are expressed through dialogue and action.
- Fairy Tale.
- Fiction in Verse.
- Historical Fiction.
What are the 3 types of literature?
The three major types of literature are drama, epic and lyric. Plato, Aristotle and Horace originally conceived of the three genres.
What are the components of literature?
Elements of Literature
- Allegory. The characters are representative of some larger humanistic trait and attempt to convey some larger lesson or meaning in life.
- Allusion. A reference to something in history, culture or literature (especially historical).
What are the two types of literature review?
Systematic literature review can be divided into two categories: meta-analysis and meta-synthesis. Integrative literature review reviews, critiques, and synthesizes secondary data about research topic in an integrated way such that new frameworks and perspectives on the topic are generated.
What are the main functions of literature review?
The purpose of a literature review is to: Provide foundation of knowledge on topic. Identify areas of prior scholarship to prevent duplication and give credit to other researchers. Identify inconstancies: gaps in research, conflicts in previous studies, open questions left from other research.
What is the aim of literature?
The literary purpose is used to entertain and to give aesthetic pleasure. The focus of the literary purpose is on the words themselves and on a conscious and deliberate arrangement of the words to produce a pleasing or enriching effect. A writer often expresses a worldview when using the literary purpose.
What are the unique features of fiction?
Unlike poetry, it is more structured, follows proper grammatical pattern, and correct mechanics. A fictional work may incorporate fantastical and imaginary ideas from everyday life. It comprises some important elements such as plot, exposition, foreshadowing, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution.