What is IEEE journal?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. The publications of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) constitute around 30% of the world literature in the electrical and electronics engineering and computer science fields, publishing well over 100 peer-reviewed journals.
How do I get free IEEE journals?
Download Research Papers For Free From IEEE, Springer, ScienceDirect, ACM, Wiley…
- Hello friends, those who are currently doing MASTERS(M.
- Go to http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/Xplore/home.jsp.
- Search the paper you want to download.
- Open the paper link you want to download and copy the whole link.
- Now open any of this website.
What is the impact factor of IEEE journals?
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2017 impact factor of 9.107, ranking it sixth in the category “Engineering, Electrical & Electronic.” In 2018, it became fifth with an enhanced impact factor of 10.694.
How much does it cost to publish a journal?
The largest open-access publishers — BioMed Central and PLoS — charge $1,350–2,250 to publish peer-reviewed articles in many of their journals, although their most selective offerings charge $2,700–2,900.
How much does Scopus cost?
Below are some of the findings: The subscription cost for the WoS in 2019 was over $212,000 and nearly $140,000 for Scopus.
What is Scopus ranking?
Scopus and SJR (SCImago Journal Rank) score and rank journals that are indexed in Scopus based on citation data. The major measures are: The CiteScore measures average citations received per document published in the journal. A SNIP of more than 1.5 generally indicates a very well-cited journal.
What is a Scopus Journal?
Scopus covers nearly 36,377 titles (22,794 active titles and 13,583 inactive titles) from approximately 11,678 publishers, of which 34,346 are peer-reviewed journals in top-level subject fields: life sciences, social sciences, physical sciences and health sciences.
How do I find Scopus indexed journals?
SJR can give you journals outside Scopus.
- Visit their website at scopus.com/sources. This will guide you to their search page.
- Choose the Title, Publisher, or ISSN number of the journal of your choice and search it in.
- Enter the journal details in the search bar to have access to their database.
How do I start a Scopus Journal?
Title evaluation process
- Check the current Scopus title lists to be sure it’s not already indexed: Journals list.
- Read the board’s statement: A General Introduction to Scopus and the Work of the Content Selection & Advisory Board.
- Review the selection criteria below.
- Then use the Scopus Title Suggestion Form.
How do I choose a journal to publish?
Q: How do I choose a proper journal to publish my research paper?
- Make a list of available journals in your subject area and survey the type of articles published in them.
- Make sure the aims/scope of the journals match that of your study.
- Check for the types of articles published by the journals.